- USD/JPY keeps its rate at around 111. It was sold down to 111.03 after US economic news but it’s brought back to 111.28 as a result of bearish Stock market.
- EUR/USD being at a rate of 1.12 with small volatility and raised gradually up to a rate mid 1.12.
- Stock market bounced back up. It was sold after Boeing stock was sold by Ethiopian Airline crush, however, it’s back up by strong IT stocks. DOW became bearish after 6 days and NASDAQ also raised 149 points.
- Credit being weak bearish. Long term interest rate raised above 2.63%.
- Gold turned out to be bearish and Crude being positive.
USD/JPY: 111.03 – 111.28
EUR/USD: 1.1222 – 1.1254
EUR/JPY: 124.69 – 125.14
DOW: +200.64 –> 25,650.88 USD
GOLD: +8.20 –> 1,291.10 USD
WTI: +0.72 –> 56.79 USD
US 10y Treasury: +0.011 –> 2.639%
Open Positions (Unredeemed Positions – possible bullish/bearish)
USD/JPY: Open Long positions at 111.850, Open Short positions at 110.000
EUR/USD: Open Long positions at 1.2650, Open Short positions at 1.12300
Open Orders (Unredeemed Orders – possible support/resistance)
USD/JPY: Open Buy orders at 111.200, Open Sell orders at 112.250
EUR/USD: Open Buy orders at 1.12400, Open Sell orders at 1.12950
Today’s Economic Events
9:30 GMT: Manufacturing Production (YoY, MoM Jan)
9:30 GMT: Industrial Production (MoM Jan)
12:30 GMT: Consumer Price Index (YoY, MoM Feb)
12:30 GMT:Consumer Price Index Ex Food&Energy (YoY, MoM Feb
N/A GMT: UK Parliamentary vote on Brexit