- USD/JPY has sold down to 110.36 and it’s pulling back up. JPY has been sold due to US long term interest rate being positive and also Brexit has been approved by British parliament.
- EUR/USD is at a rate of 1.13 with small volatility.
- Stock market is at a range, however DOW has been bearish, triggered by USTR Lighthizer saying China trade needs to be in check. NASDAQ became bullish in a small volatility.
- Bond market has become bearish. Long Term interest rate keeps its rate at 2.68%.
- Gold has been weak and bearish. Crude was worried by its stock and it went all the way up close to $57.
USD/JPY: 110.53 – 110.07
EUR/USD: 1.1362 – 1.1395
EUR/JPY: 125.93 – 126.34
NY Dow: -72.82 –> 25,985.16 USD
GOLD: -7.30 –> 1,321.20 USD
WTI: +0.047 –> 56.94 USD
US 10y Treasury: +0.0 –> 2.682%
Open Positions (Unredeemed Positions – possible bullish/bearish)
USD/JPY: Open Long positions at 110.950, Open Short positions at 110.700
EUR/USD: Open Long positions at 1.13900, Open Short positions at 1.13650
Open Orders (Unredeemed Orders – possible support/resistance)
USD/JPY: Open Buy orders at 110.600, Open Sell orders at 111.350
EUR/USD: Open Buy orders at 1.13500, Open Sell orders at 1.13950
Today’s Economic Events
13:00 GMT Fed’s Clardia speech
13:30 GMT Gross Domestic Product Annualized Q4
23:30 GMT Tokyo CPI ex Fresh Food
07:45 GMT: Consumer Price Index (EU norm) YoY Feb
13:00 GMT Harmonized Index of Consumer Prices YoY Feb