- USD/JPY has been dropped down after unemployment rate was announced. Non farm payroll was resulted way below market’s expectation, below 20,000, USD/JPY has been sold down to 110.75. Weakness on stock market and long term interest also put weight on USD/JPY.
- EUR/USD continues to be with small volatility at around 1.12.
- Stock market continues to be bearish as Asian Stock Market has been bearish and negative unemployment announcement. DOW also sold $22, continues to be negative for 5 days now.
- Credit continues to be bullish and long term interest rate down to 2.62%.
- Gold became bullish and Crude being negative.
USD/JPY: 110.75 – 111.20
EUR/USD: 1.1215 – 1.1246
EUR/JPY: 124.39 – 124.99
DOW: -22.99 –> 25,450.24 USD
GOLD: +13.20 –> 1,299.30 USD
WTI: +0.59 –> 56.07 USD
US 10y Treasury: -0.011 –> 2.628%
Open Positions (Unredeemed Positions – possible bullish/bearish)
USD/JPY: Open Long positions at 111.850, Open Short positions at 110.850
EUR/USD: Open Long positions at 1.13100, Open Short positions at 1.12250
Open Orders (Unredeemed Orders – possible support/resistance)
USD/JPY: Open Buy orders at 110.750, Open Sell orders at 112.250
EUR/USD: Open Buy orders at 1.11800, Open Sell orders at 1.12900
Today’s Economic Events
7:00 GMT: Industrial Production s.a (Mon Jan)
7:00 GMT: Trade Balance s.a (Jan)
12:30 GMT: Retail Sales ex Autos (MoM Jan)
12:30 GMT: Retail Sales Control Group (Jan)
12:30 GMT: Retail Sales (MoM Jan)