- USD/JPY now raised up to 110.16, however, it dropped down to 109.76 as a result of further negative US long-term interest.
- EUR/USD with small volatility at a rate of 1.13 with small volatility of 20 points.
- Stock market also is in a small volatility. Dow once dropped about $130 but closed with +$14. On the other hand, NASDAQ and S&P continues to be bearish.
- Credit is further positive and long-term interest dropped down below 2.4% and closed at a rate of 2.39%. Looks like the stock market has been heated up as world economy is expected to become negative.
- Gold has been bullish for the past 3 days and Crude has been bearish for the past 3 days.
USD/JPY: 109.76 – 110.16
EUR/USD: 1.1309 – 1.1331
EUR/JPY: 124.23 – 124.76
DOW: +14.51 –> 25,516.83 USD
GOLD: +10.30 –> 1,322.60 USD
WTI: -0.22 –> 58.82 USD
US 10y Treasury: -0.0041 –> 2.398%
Open Positions (Unredeemed Positions – possible bullish/bearish)
USD/JPY: Open Long positions at 110.200, Open Short positions at 110.000
EUR/USD: Open Long positions at 1.3250, Open Short positions at 1.13050
Open Orders (Unredeemed Orders – possible support/resistance)
USD/JPY: Open Buy orders at 109.950, Open Sell orders at 110.400
EUR/USD: Open Buy orders at 1.12950, Open Sell orders at 1.13350
Today’s Economic Events
8:45 GMT: Fed’s Harker speech
12:30 GMT: Housing Starts (MoM, Feb)
12:30 GMT: Building Permits (MoM, Feb)
13:00 GMT: S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Indices (YoY, Jan)
13:00 GMT: Housing Price Index (MoM, Jan)
14:00 GMT: Consumer Confidence
11:00 GMT: BoE’s Broadbent speech