- USD/JPY has now been raised above 111.50 and went up to 111.83. JPY has been sold as market assumes BOJ further eases the interest rate.
- EUR/USD with small volatility, moving 10 points above and below 1.13.
- GBP has been bearish after Brexit’s short extension was voted and sold down to 1.32.
- Stock market being small volatility. US-China trade summit resulted bearish while Apple stock was bought. DOW closed the market with +$7 while NASDAQ and S&P were both bearish.
- Credit is in a range state. Long Term interest being weak bullish and in a rate of 2.63%.
- Gold became bearish since 3/12 while Crude keeps to be bullish.
USD/JPY: 111.52 – 111.83
EUR/USD: 1.1294 – 1.1311
EUR/JPY: 126.01 – 126.36
DOW: +7.05 –> 25,709.94 USD
GOLD: -14.20 –> 1,295.10 USD
WTI: +0.35 –> 58.61 USD
US 10y Treasury: +0.009 –> 2.630%
Open Positions (Unredeemed Positions – possible bullish/bearish)
USD/JPY: Open Long positions at 111.850, Open Short positions at 110.100
EUR/USD: Open Long positions at 1.3250, Open Short positions at 1.12950
Open Orders (Unredeemed Orders – possible support/resistance)
USD/JPY: Open Buy orders at 111.400, Open Sell orders at 112.250
EUR/USD: Open Buy orders at 1.12950, Open Sell orders at 1.13300
Today’s Economic Events
10:00 GMT: Consumer Price Index (MoM, YoY Feb)
13:15 GMT: Industrial Production (MoM Feb)
14:00 GMT: Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index (Mar)
Have a great weekend!