- USD/JPY, just as yesterday, keeps its rate at around 111. Then once sold down to 111.12 due to weak long term interest, however, eventually brought up to 111.30-35 range.
- EUR/USD being high volatility. It was once bought by Brexit winning expectation, but it turned out to be defeated and dropped 200 points from 1.32.
- Stock market continued to go down as Boeing stock has been sold. DOW dropped down negative $96. However, NASDAQ went up 32 points as Apple was bought.
- Credit is bearish. Long term interest rate once dropped down below 2.6% which is a low level since January 4th this year.
- Gold bearish while Crude kept being positive.
USD/JPY: 111.12 – 111.40
EUR/USD: 1.1250 – 1.1305
EUR/JPY: 125.17 – 125.82
DOW: -96.22 –> 25,554.66 USD
GOLD: +7.20 –> 1,298.10 USD
WTI: +0.08 –> 56.87 USD
US 10y Treasury: +0.038 –> 2.602%
Open Positions (Unredeemed Positions – possible bullish/bearish)
USD/JPY: Open Long positions at 111.850, Open Short positions at 110.000
EUR/USD: Open Long positions at 1.2650, Open Short positions at 1.12300
Open Orders (Unredeemed Orders – possible support/resistance)
USD/JPY: Open Buy orders at 111.200, Open Sell orders at 112.250
EUR/USD: Open Buy orders at 1.12400, Open Sell orders at 1.12950
Today’s Economic Events
10:00 GMT: Industrial Production (YoY, MoM Jan)
12:30 GMT: Producer Price Index Ex Food&Energy (YoY, MoM Feb)
23:50 GMT: Machinery Orders (YoY, MoM Jan)