- USD/JPY has been bullish up to 110.95 due to positive U.S economic news as well as positive stock and long term interest and marked the highest rate for the last week.
- EUR/USD has been negative down to 1.1212 but kept its rate at 1.12.
- Stock market raised positively. Due to positive US-China summit outlook and consumer’s mind, DOW closed the market at +$211.
- Credit is on negative. Long-term interest was positive but with small volatility and closed at a rate of 2.40%.
- Gold has been bullish, and Crude has recovered to a rate of $60 which was marked 4 months ago.
USD/JPY: 110.64 – 110.95
EUR/USD: 1.1212 – 1.1246
EUR/JPY: 124.19 – 124.64
DOW: +211.22 –> 25,928.68 USD
GOLD: +3.20 –> 1,298.50 USD
WTI: +0.84 –> 60.14 USD
US 10y Treasury: +0.011 –> 2.405 %
Open Positions (Unredeemed Positions – possible bullish/bearish)
USD/JPY: Open Long positions at 110.050, Open Short positions at 110.700
EUR/USD: Open Long positions at 1.12300, Open Short positions at 1.12000
Open Orders (Unredeemed Orders – possible support/resistance)
USD/JPY: Open Buy orders at 110.800, Open Sell orders at 110.050
EUR/USD: Open Buy orders at 1.12100, Open Sell orders at 1.12350
Today’s Economic Events
6:30 GMT: Real Retail Sales (YoY, Feb)
- EUR (Germany)
7:55 GMT: Markit Manufacturing PMI (Mar)
8:30 GMT: Markit Manufacturing PMI (Mar)
- EUR (Italy)
9:00 GMT: Unemployment (Feb)
- EUR (EU)
9:00 GMT: Consumer Price Index – Core (YoY, Mar)
12:30 GMT: Retail Sales ex Autos (MoM, Feb)
12:30 GMT: Retail Sales (MoM, Feb)
12:30 GMT: Retail Sales Control Group (Feb)
13:30 GMT: Markit Manufacturing PMI (Mar)
13:45 GMT: Markit Manufacturing PMI (Mar)
14:00 GMT: ISM Prices Paid (Mar)
14:00 GMT: ISM Manufacturing PMI (Mar)
21:00 GMT: NZIER Business Confidence (QoQ, Q1)