- USD/JPY could not keep its rate at 112.00. Because of bearish US long term interest and Stock, USD/JPY has been sold to 111.64.
- EUR/USD also became bearish down to 1.1309 and keeps going down as profits taken on EUR/JPY.
- Stock market also becoming bearish. NY DOW once went down over $400 but ended up $206 negative. US-China summit seems to be the last major market event.
- Bond market has also been bearish. Long Term interest rate down to a rate at 2.72%.
- Gold has been weak and bearish for 6 constant days and down below 1,290. Crude also was positive.
USD/JPY: 111.64 – 111.98
EUR/USD: 1.1309 – 1.1345
EUR/JPY: 126.44 – 126.98
NY DOW: -206.67 –> 25,819.65 USD
GOLD: -11.70 –> 1,287.65 USD
WTI: +0.79 –> 56.59 USD
US 10y Treasury: -0.031 –> 2.722%
Open Positions (Unredeemed Positions – possible bullish/bearish)
USD/JPY: Open Long positions at 111.950, Open Short positions at 111.700
EUR/USD: Open Long positions at 1.13900, Open Short positions at 1.13350
Open Orders (Unredeemed Orders – possible support/resistance)
USD/JPY: Open Buy orders at 111.650, Open Sell orders at 112.250
EUR/USD: Open Buy orders at 1.13750, Open Sell orders at 1.13300
Today’s Economic Events
3:30 GMT: RBA Rate Statement (Mar)
22:10 GMT: RBA’s Governor Lowe Speech
07:30 GMT: Consumer Price Index (MoM, YoY Feb)
08:15 GMT: Markit Services PMI (Feb)
09:00 GMT: Markit PMI Composite (Feb)
10:00 GMT: Retail Services (MoM, YoY Jan)
09:30 GMT: Markit PMI Composite (Feb)
15:35 GMT: BoE’s Governor Carney Speech
15:00 GMT: ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI (YoY, MoM Feb)