- USD/JPY has become bullish based on a positive result of US economic news, such as employee stats and ISM Manufacturing Report. The growing long-term interest rate also pushed USD/JPY to 109.58 and closed at the range last week.
- EUR/USD showed small pull back and it fell down to 1.1448, struggled to be bullish as a result of the positive US economic news.
- Stock market is various. Dow grew 64 US dollars for oil share’s healthy profit, however, NASDAQ has fallen down 17 points.
- Bond market also fell. Long Term interest rate raised up at a rate of 2.68%.
- Gold started to be bearish for the first time in 6 days. Price of Crude Oil went up to $55.
USD/JPY: 108.89 – 109.58
EUR/USD: 1.1448 – 1.1488
EUR/JPY: 124.58 – 125.73
NY Dow: +64.22 –> 25,063.89 USD
GOLD: -3.10 –> 1,322.10 USD
WTI: +1.47 –> 55.26 USD
US 10y Treasury: +0.055 –> 2.684%
Today’s pickup events
AUS: Building Permits (YoY, MoM)
EUR: Consumer Price Index
USD: Nov’s Factory Orders
USD: Speech by Cleveland Federal Reserve President, Mester
EUR: Alphabet’s financial result