- USD/JPY has been bullish and raised up over 112.00 after 2 months because of two main factors, 1. rising US long term interest rate, 2. US-China summit meeting could be in the middle of March at earliest.
- EUR/USD has been at a same rate and moving between mid 1.13 and 1.14.
- Stock market has been supported as there is a positive impression on US-China trade talk towards final agreement. DOW raised $110 and on a rate of 26,000 after 3 working days.
- Bond market has been sold and bearish. Long Term interest rate also raised up to a rate at 2.75%.
- Gold has been weak and bearish down below 1,300. Crude also went all the way down to a rate of $55.
USD/JPY: 111.64 – 112.08
EUR/USD: 1.1355 – 1.1409
EUR/JPY: 127.14 – 127.50
NY DOW: +110.32 –> 26,026.32 USD
GOLD: -16.90 –> 1,299.20 USD
WTI: -1.42 –> 55.80 USD
US 10y Treasury: +0.038 –> 2.753%
Open Positions (Unredeemed Positions – possible bullish/bearish)
USD/JPY: Open Long positions at 111.950, Open Short positions at 111.700
EUR/USD: Open Long positions at 1.13900, Open Short positions at 1.13350
Open Orders (Unredeemed Orders – possible support/resistance)
USD/JPY: Open Buy orders at 111.650, Open Sell orders at 112.250
EUR/USD: Open Buy orders at 1.13750, Open Sell orders at 1.13300
Today’s Economic Events
0:30 GMT Building Permits (YoY) (Jan)
09:30 GMT: Markit Construction PMI (Feb)